pub’s japan 1970, john weatherhill inc ny 1972 trans. richard l. gage
You have to log-in to the archive to borrow their books and i don’t know how you’d go about borrowing and returning a computer-read “book” — it gets returned when the terminal cuts off on me I’d guess. But they seem to have the full copy here if you know how to work these things. I’m just looking to see if the book mentions the Jomon culture. I’d skimmed this book once before when I was only looking for mentions of the Ainu culture and I don’t think he really barely mentioned that word or term or people, let alone then the earlier Jomon culture, but I don’t recall the contents well, just that there are alot of parallels between these 2 cultures then == archive dot org slash details/japanesejews00bend/page/n9
— I’d read this because it was on the “SFClown’s” bookshelf, me looking for clues then as to what this Armageddon business of the clown’s was and or is about, etc. Let me try to describe that a little better, that this guy I was going with had said he was a genius and so I’d looked over his bookshelf in attempt to make note of what books the genius read and this was the only one I recalled the title of later on when I was stranded alone with that b.s. about the Armageddon that that guy had script-performed out onto poor little ole me, etc., that “double rainbow” b.s. about his requiring just anyone’s assistance and he might try to rescue humanity and it’s all lingo-convoluted con artist work, the whole thing, etc.
(common ancestor theory book from early 1970s. This is from the translated Japanese Wikipedia article, me having to do a little clearing the excess formatting:)
(Yamamoto Mr. horizon)
Shuhei Yamamoto and his family from Lady’s Friendship Company, Women’s Friendship Volume 55, Issue 5 (1961). Mrs. Yoshiki is embraced by Mrs.
|Pen name||Isaiah Bendasan|
|birth||December 18, 1921Sangenjaya,Kashihara-gun ,
Tokyo (currentlySangenjaya ,Setagaya-ku , Tokyo)
|Death||December 10, 1991(died 69) Yonbancho
, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
|Profession||Yamamoto bookstoreowner, critic|
|Country of Citizenship||Japan|
|Final Education||Aoyama GakuinCollege College of Advanced Commerce|
|Activity period||1970 – 1991|
|Genre||Publisher president and critic|
|Masterpiece||“Study of” Air “” (1975)
“Creators of God of the Present God” (1983)
“Execution of Lieutenant General Honghong” (1983)
|Major awards||Bungei Shunju Reader Award (1973)
Hiroshi Kikuchi Award ( 1981)
|Debut work||“Japanese and Jews” (1970) * In the name of Isaiah Bendersan|
Yamamoto Nanataira (Yamamoto Mr. horizon, 1921 ( Taisho 10 years) December 18 – 1991 ( Heisei 3 years) December 10 ), the Japan of the critic . Yamamoto bookstore owner. Critic as, mainly World War IIafter the conservative -based mass media was active in.
- 1921 December 18 – Tokyo Prefecture Ebara County Sangenchaya (now Tokyo Setagaya Ward in Sangenjaya), Christian parents (Yamamoto Bun’noSuke, Yae) Born as the eldest son in between. The name “Nanahira” was named after God’s Sabbath (Sunday). Brothers and sisters are 2 sisters and 1 sister. My parents are from Shingu, Wakayama Prefecture . His paternal cousin’s husband is Akihisa Tamaki ( the second brother of Seinosuke Oishi ) from the city . Nihon McDonald CMO Adachi Hikariis  .
- 1937 – Aoyama Gakuin church in baptism receive a.
- September 1942 -Because of the Pacific War , he graduated from Aoyama Gakuin Specialist College of Advanced Commerce at the age of 21 years old . 10 May, in the second Class B passed conscription is, Army Guards field artillery regiment enlisted to. Then, Class A cadet pass, Aichi Prefecture Toyohashi in Toyohashi first Army reserve officer school for enrollment to.
- May 1944 – the first 103 Division artillery with Corps Headquarters Army artillery apprentice officer , field observation officer (later second lieutenant as) Moji departed, Luzon participate in combat in. On August 15, 1945, the war ended in Aparí at the northern end of Luzon. On September 16, the same year, he was transferred to Manila POW camp.
- 1947-Return home.
- 1956- Founded Yamamoto Shoten Co., Ltd., a publisher specializing in Bible studies at home in Setagaya Ward . Later, Yamamoto Shoten moved to Ichigaya, Shinjuku-ku .
- 1970 – Isaiah Bendasan Author of “Japanese and the Jews” to launch than Yamamoto bookstores.
- 1977 – Bungei to launch a “study of” air “” than.
- 1979 – Ohira Cabinet “era of culture” an advisory body to the chair of the study group.
- 1984 – Nakasone Cabinet of the advisory body ” Extraordinary Education Council serves as the First Committee Expert Committee of”.
- 1991 – pancreatic cancer by Chiyoda-ku, Yonbancho died at his home in  . Some of the remains were crushed in Israel .
Awards [ edit ]
- 1973 – 35th Bungei Readers’ Choice Award Winner
- 1981 – 29th Kikuchi Kan Prize Winner
- 1989- Wakayama Prefectural Cultural Award
Relationship with Isaiah Bendersan [ edit ]
Explanation by Yamamoto [ edit ]
For that initially is said that it is the author of “Japanese and the Jews”, “I Yamamoto copyright because it does not have, copyright law in the concept of the author based on not the author,” while stating that, “I have never denied that I am an editor or a composer in a sense in ‘Japanese and Jews,’”  .
Yamamoto When I first started the bookstore Imperial Hotel the lobby of the original calibration was not often used in the work, Frank Lloyd Wright in the opportunity is that of mania, and John Joseph roller and his friend Minsha Ho Ren skiing I became close. “Japanese and Jewish” is a book that has been compiled into a book while three people brought together various materials and discussed with the consciousness of why Christianity does not spread in Japan. . As for the work under the vendor sun name, it is a collaboration between Horensky and Yamamoto after the roller leaves Japan. Laura was a professor at the University of Maryland in the United States who had been to Japan to study overseas universities in the US military , and attended the 1972 Soichi Oya nonfiction award ceremony on behalf of Bender Sun. Horensky is a Jew who was born in Vienna , working on patents , and his wife is Japanese  .
Handling after death Yamamoto [ edit ]
Takeshi Inagaki , in the “Chapter 9 Bender Sun and its era” in the “Chapter 9 Bender Sun and its era” based on the explanation at the study group and the testimony of his wife Reiko Yamamoto (PHP Institute, 1997) “Jews” refers to dialogue with two Jews (Laura and Horensky), but concludes that the composition and text are of Yamamoto.
Similarly, the editorial department of the Yamamoto Shichihei Library is beside the first list of imprints in Libraries 13 and 14 ( Bunju Shunju , 1997 ). Commented that it is considered to be a joint work with multiple foreigners.
In 2004, “Japanese and Jewish” was published by Nanahira Yamamoto from the Kadokawa one Theme 21 series ( Kadokawa Shoten , 2004), and serialized under the name of Bendersan. Bungei Shunju (published 22 times since January 1973) was booked as Yamamoto’s book “The History of Japan of Yamamoto Shichihei” (Business Inc., 2005). In many cases, the work of the name is treated as virtual in Yamamoto.
Thought [ edit ]
We analyzed Japanese society , Japanese culture, and Japanese behavior using the concepts of “ air ” and “substantive / empty language” . Their unique achievements are collectively called “Yamamoto Manabu”.
Yamamoto, after “The Creators of the Actual God ,” said, “ Since the mind was attached, I was forced to confront this with the consciousness of the“ real God, ”both internally and externally.” Talking. Yamamoto was not only a Christian, but also had Seinosuke Oishi, who was executed by his father’s relatives in a great reverse case . These are the starting points of Yamamoto’s Japanese society , Japanese culture, and Japanese thinking[ by whom? ] .
In particular, there are unique articles on Chinese classics that were once a Japanese culture, such as “How to read the theory”, “How to read” Gyoko “”, “How to read Teiogaku-” Chokan Masanori “”. There is an argument. According to Yamamoto, the study of these Chinese registries was based on the fact that Kanzo Uchimura and others, argued that pre-war Christians argued that “Christians should read lions,” and that Yamamoto’s father was reading Uchimura’s magazine. It is said to have been caused  . In particular, “How to read” Sonko “” abolished the theory of spirit from the consideration that the former Japanese army lost because of the too illogical spirit universality felt during the former Japanese army officers ” Sun Tzu that attitude that will reattempt again caught” is seen  .
The works that Yamamoto wrote with the greatest effort are the creators of the current god and the execution of Lieutenant General Honghong .
“The creators of God of God” is a work that explored how the Emperor thought was born. Yamamoto, the Japanese exile has been Akira of Confucian scholar Zhu Zhiyu as a starting point, Ansai Yamazaki , Keisai Asami , Tanpaku Azumi , Kuriyama Senkissaki , Miyake Mi瀾 painted while following the discussion of, et al., The manner in which reverence for the emperor thought is going to be formed It was. The influence of the Emperor’s thought on society as a whole was revealed by following the speech situation around the Ako incident . Yamamoto says that the influence of the Emperor’s thought still remains . [ Source needed ]
The execution of Lieutenant General Honghong is a work that deals with Hong Kong , who was a Korean but promoted to the Lieutenant General in the Imperial Army . While Hong is an Imperial Army soldier, he has a very complicated way of life, such as being involved in anti-Japanesecampaigners and secrets and supporting his family (refusing to participate in the anti-Japanese movement). It was a person who was Hong was executed as a war criminal after the Pacific War , but he did not say anything about his defense in the military court . Yamamoto tried to clarify the meaning of the silence in this work [ citation needed ] .
Academic achievements [ edit ]
Manabu Yamamoto is, sociology is a central theory of – professional that as close as possible to the “structure-function analysis” sociologist it is pointed out from. Accordingly, the present Yamamoto is such an important document for those who learn the sociology  .
Yamamoto has consistently spent time as a critic in the field, but was evaluated by Naoki Komuro, who had a long time in the field , and was often featured in academicism. “When the spirit of Japanese capitalism” was published in 1979, and the world economic system is capitalism and socialism which of the excellent, is an era that had yet been seriously discussed that. This book of Yamamoto was read as a unique Japanese- Japanese economic theory and seemed not very important, but after the dismantling of the Soviet Union and the reform of the communist countries, now it is capitalism or society The economic system of principle is not so important, it is important whether the country has the spirit of capitalism or what kind of characteristic, if any, the strength of the country’s economy It seems that it is understood that weaknesses are born. Accordingly, the present of this Yamamoto, a point that was discussed the characteristics of the spirit of capitalism in Japan in early, is believed to be highly evaluated  .
“Creator our living god” is a Japanese political thought history, the emperor system other representative study in the study, for example Masao Maruyama “thought and action of modern politics,” “Japan history of political thought research”, Shozo Fujita ” evaluation of research that is comparable to such domination principle “of the emperor system state has also been  .
Episode [ edit ]
- In an interview after the “Extraordinary Education Council” meeting was over, he answered, “Of course there are limitations. The country does not educate.” It seems that they wanted to say that the main subject of education was parents. As for the problem of Totsuka Yacht School , he replied, “You can’t educate by violence. As for domestic violence , he replied, “Satiate and warm clothes, go away and do not teach.
- In a lecture for foreigners , answering the question of why women’s status is low in Japanese households, “So, in your country, how many countries in the country the hoster gives all of his salary to his wife? “Is there any?”
- Naoki Komuro has a long relationship, and when Komuro is devoted to research and admitted to hospital, Yamamoto helps Komuro’s life, helping Komuro to write “ The Collapse of the Soviet Empire ” (Kobunsha, 1980) Did. Although several coincidences overlapped, it seems that the achievement of bringing Komuro to the platform as a result was great. Yamamoto and Komuro also have a book called “Sociology of Japanese Religion” that was established through long discussions.
- In the dialogue with Eitaro Shiba “Dialogue with Eight People” (Bunju Shunju, March 20, 1993, first print), Shiba Eitaro in a dialogue with Yamamoto Shichihei said, “Justice is the first, It is ideology that made me feel and made it a social science.I am thinking so, I read Yamamoto-san’s theory of justice, and I think that is true. So I will not discuss justice. “
Evaluation [ edit ]
- In “About Hideo Kobayashi Interview Collection history” (Bungei 1972), Hideo Kobayashi is, Tetsutaro Kawakami , Hidemi Kon word in the interview with touching the “Japanese and Jews”, people who “Bendasan is” euphony board ” Mr. Yumasa Mori was continually saying when he was in Paris before that “the importance of the theme in French education is very unthinkable in Japan” He said that there was a math theorem in Tame’s problem, which I remember because I thought it was interesting, but I felt it was clear when I read Bendsan’s book this time. ” I’m saying something more subtle, but please read it. It’s interesting. “
- In ” Japanese Army in Me ” [ page number required ] , based on his own military experience, he claimed that if two or three Japanese swords were cut, they would become useless. He also commented that even when using the same sword, the sharpness varies by a factor of 1,000. This part is said to be a literary expression of a literary person. Also, criticism that it is a story limited to swords that were overworked every day under the poor situation of the battlefield and could not be satisfactorily maintained and became a natural Namakura, and misleading about the performance of the original Japanese sword There is  . In addition, quotes from “Tatakau Japanese sword” in the book is, there is also criticism that thing inaccurate cited the only good part of the convenience to his theory  . In addition, Yamamoto Shoichi Honda with hundreds sword competition in the discussion in, Isaiah Bendasan criticism in the name of, the Honda around the logic that it is mantra “Japanese sword is useless and kill two or three people.” did. This logic generally spread after this controversy.
- Sadao Asami pointed out a translation error in “Japanese and Jewish” in “Nise Jews and Japanese” (for example, Yamamoto says that the Bible “ Abandoned Horse ” is wrong, This is the correct translation  and criticized Yamamoto’s language skills. Yamamoto became a translator, the author of the theme of the Bible scholar is a teacher of Asami own, Yamamoto can not understand the high school level of English, as is obvious mistranslation, ” Hebrew and Aramaic , let alone, English is also not read barely ”  was criticism that it is the person  . According to Asami, the story of “Japanese and Jewish” that was widely disseminated, “Jews are all unanimous” is actually a complete lie or mistake, and “What do these ignorant people say? Well, unanimousity is not invalidated in modern Israeli courts and parliaments, and the fact that Jews around the world are unanimous in all aspects of life, from various gatherings to family meetings. disappear nor disappears ”  was criticized  . Also, an episode titled “Luxury hotel life of an old Jewish couple in New York ” Also, in fact, to not have to talk, “all of this story is, do not remain one, at all, lie”  was criticized as being. And since the book is “Critique”, not “Fiction”, “This book is based on a fictional story, despite the fact that the subject of criticism must exist, apart from differences in interpretation.” “because,” the value of this book minus “rather than zero  was criticized as being  .
- Asami also took up books on the Japanese and the Jews and Yamamoto’s Bible, and Yamamoto wrote things that he did not understand well, and decided that he would not be able to collect. wrote Fu that you can see will be able ‘ ”  , do not know well was pointed out that using the techniques of deception to think it’s because a bad head of readers   .
- In addition, Asami said that the owner of a hostel said that the Jews were “smelled and smelled”  and that the Koreans were slaughtered by the Great Kanto Earthquake because of their different body odors. “Women” etc. also refused to be a fake story made by Yamamoto .  Asami points out many other errors.
- Yamamoto, once Kakuei Tanaka is Koh Chang Mr. Lockheed incident found guilty is whether or not to have sworn at the public hearing of the US Congress “Christians do not swear,” he said religious scholars translated the absolutely at the time of the oath statement Mahikari Saeki of translation Was criticized, and it became a fierce dispute between the two. The background is detailed in Katsuichi Honda’s “Pen Conspiracy” “Saiki / Yamamoto Controversy”.
- Takeshi Inagaki, who wrote a biography that praises Yamamoto, does not deal with the above criticism properly in “Nagahira Yamamoto Shichihei, a person who suppresses anger.” From the bibliography, the literature that criticizes Yamamoto is almost ignored, and the person who criticized it is not written (with the exception of only one book that is co-authored by Honda and Yamamoto). . Asami also said, “Progressive cultural people who became fallen idols looked at Yamamoto Shichihei, who was regarded as the author of“ Japanese and Jewish ”, as a right wing and conservative recoil, and in particular, the same Christians. It was natural that the left Protestant faction continued to make a malicious attack on Yamamoto ”(page 406), and instead of blaming the protestant Asami without being named, It does not touch on the contents of “attack”.
- Naoki Komuro is, “logical way” (Toyo Keizai Inc., 2003) [ main page number ] in, Masao Maruyama where discusses the performance of, at great of “Maruyama Professor, much less knowledge However, I have made a great discovery.I have an amazing discovery.The ability to see the essence of things is amazing.In that sense, Yamamoto Shichihei is very similar. It’s a lie to say that a Christian landlord is a profession, a person who calls an expert says that the Bible is read incorrectly, but that’s not where that person’s greatness is. We know the essence with a little bit of knowledge, so we know clearly that the study of Sakimon and the study of Yanji Yamazaki was the driving force of the Meiji Restoration , even though there was little Japanese history . ” It has said.
- Eiichi Tanizawa, who is known for his dry book reviews, said, “From the 32 books of Yamamoto Shichihei in the last eighteen years from Showa 45 to 62, his main points were drawn. There is a book written as “I secretly hoped to see the reader”. For example, regarding “Research of” Air “,” This “Air” is a little difficult to comment, but if you are told It’s something you can understand at once. I think this is the first thing I brought out. If you find an epoch in the Japanese way of thinking and how to make a decision, it might be when this “Air Study” was written. It has stated that ”  .
- Yamamoto introduced the fake book ” Taiwan magazine “, which was written by the fake formosa Georges Salmanazaar in the book “Fantasy Travel” [ page number required ] . Salmanazar, a fake Formosa man who was brilliant in the British social world (formosa is claimed to be a separate island from Taiwan owned by the Dutch in the Taiwan archipelago ) In the true confrontation of Father Jesuit fountain, Salmanazar won the victory with an inexhaustible excuse. Salmanazar is the UK where the situation in the Far East has hardly been communicated, and the Jesuits that oppose the British Church have accused the intentional concealment of the situation in the Far East, and Father Fountain also holds the conspiracy Yamamoto analyzed the reasoning of Salmanazar’s beggars at this time, and said, “To make a double copy so that the object itself can be replaced at any time. This may be in a form that does not know whether there is a relationship between “Feromosa” and “Taiwan”, etc. “and if you follow the above principles, anyone can become a salmanazar, and now Yes. Is described. This is some people and there are things himself serving as a dominating Yamamoto face vivid as false the Jews  .
- The act of calling himself a foreigner and increasing the weight of remarks is said to have been done by Jan Denman and Paul Bonnet . Also, when the author of “Ugly Korean” was told that he was not Korean but Japanese, the Korean side presented an example of Isaiah Bendersan , an open secret at that time (magazine SAPIO ), Japan constitution of the publishing industry has been criticized [ citation needed ]  .
Book [ edit ]
Japanese Studies [ edit ]
- “The Conditions of Survival: Japanese Culture Tradition and Transformation” Diamond Company, 1975 Kodansha Academic Library
- “A Comparative Culture Theory” Toyama Prefectural Board of Education, 1975 Kodansha Academic Library
- “ Study of“ Air ” ” Bungei Shunju, 1977 Later paperback, revised edition
- “The Trajectory of Acceptance and Exclusion”, Shufunotomosha, 1978
- “The Japanese Life View” Kodansha Academic Library, 1978
- “The Spirit of Japanese Capitalism Why Work Hard” Kobunsha Kappa Books, 1979 Later Bunko, PHP Bunko, Business
- “The philosophy of diligence, the principle of moving the Japanese” PHP Institute, 1979 later paperback
- “Japanese Ideas and Political Culture” Japanese book, 1979
- “A Study of“ Obomae ”” Diamond Company, 1980 Bunharu Bunko later
- “The Philosophy of Japanese Revolution: Principles of Moving the Japanese” PHP Institute, 1982
- “ Creators of the Actual God ” Bunju Shunju, 1983, Chikuma Bunko (up and down) 2007
- “Japan in 1990” Fukutake Shoten, 1983, later “Japan in the 1990s” PHP Library
- “The Original Image and Future of the Japanese in Crisis” Kadokawa Shoten, 1986, later Kadokawa One Theme 21
- “Conditions for Japanese-style leaders” Kodansha 1987 later paperback
- “What is Japanese? Exploring the principles of action from the mythical world to modern times ”PHP Institute, 1989
- “The Japanese Myth ” The Nikkei Inc. 1990
- “Japanese and Americans” PHP Institute 1993 / Shodensha 2005
- “Why Japan loses? 21 reasons to lose” Kadokawa One Theme 21, 2004
- “Japanese and Organization” Kadokawa One Theme 21, 2007
- “Why Japan will not change? The structure of Japanese democracy” Sakurasha, 2011
- “What Japanese lacks is nothing higher than Tada” Sakurasha, 2012
- “Why Japan loses in diplomatic relations”
- “War Responsibilities and Yasukuni Issues Who Decided What and When” Sakurasha, 2014
- “Who is responsible for the war? Emperor Showa, Constitution, Military” Sakurasha, 2016
Described mainly on his military experience [ edit ]
- “Prejudice of an unusual experience” Bunraku Shunju, later 1974 Bunko
- “The Japanese Army in Me” Bungei Shunju, later 1975
- “Imperial Army as seen by a junior officer” Asahi Shimbun, 1976 and later Bunharu Bunko
Review [ edit ]
- “ Execution of Lieutenant General Hong Sung ” Bungei Shunju, 1986 / Chikuma Library (up and down) 2007
- ” Hideo Kobayashi ” Shinchosha, 1986, later PHP library, Shincho library, Bunharu Gakuen library
- “Modern Creation Eiichi Shibusawa ‘s Thought and Action” PHP Institute, 1987 / Shodensha, 2009
- “Temple of the Middle Ages Shigenpei Yamamoto Shingen Takeda ” Tokuma Bunko 1988, later Kadokawa One Theme 21
- “ Research of Emperor Showa: Finding the Reality” Shodensha, 1989, later paperback, new edition / Shodensha Shinsho 2015
- “The Edo Period Pioneers: A History of Modern Heritage and Industrial Intellectual History” PHP Institute 1990
- “ Ieyasu Tokugawa ” President, 1992 / Chikuma Bunko (up and down), 2010
- “ The Age of Kakuei Tanaka ” Shodensha, 2016
- ” Ikeda Daisaku and Japanese Religious Minds” Sakurasha, 2017
Things related to Chinese classics [ edit ]
- “How to read linguistics: A treasure trove of human knowledge that can be utilized now” Shodensha Nonbook, 1981, later edition
- “Teikan Gaku- How to Read“ Chokan Masanari ”” Nikkei Inc.
- “Study of Staff- How to Read ” Gyoko “” Nihon Keizai Shimbun, 1986 later paperback
- “Leadership-How to read” Records of Haruna’s words “” Nihon Keizai Shimbun, 1986 later
- “The modern era of hunger “
Column and current affairs [ edit ]
- “Unaffiliated time: How to see and think about things that give birth to new perspectives” Atsushisha, 1975 PHP library
- “Study of” common sense “” Nikkei Inc.
- “Time Review“ Nipponjin ”” Yomiuri Shimbun, 1981
- “Faction and why” Nansosha 1985, “Studies on“ Faction ””
- “Study of“ Otokiyo ”” Bungei Shunju 1986
- “Insane sense of” common sense “” Nikkei Inc.
- “Pitfalls of“ common sense ”” Nihon Keizai Shimbun, 1989 and later Bunharu Bunko
Bible and Christianity [ edit ]
- “The Bible with Japanese” Collection, TBS Britannica, 1977
- Bible Commonsense Kodansha, 1980 later paperback, Kodansha + alpha paperback, Bunchun Gakuen library
- Bible Journey Photo by Yoshifumi Shirakawa Bunbun Shunju, later in 1981
- “The Old Testament” Photo by Yasuyuki Zenyoji Kodansha 1982
- “The Way of Galilee” Photo of Yasuyuki Zenyoji Kodansha 1984
- “The Old Testament Story of Shichihei Yamamoto” Sanseido, 1984 and later Tokuma Bunko, Business (upper and lower)
- “The Way to the Cross” Yasuyuki Zenyoji Photo Kodansha 1984
- “Buddha and Christ as human beings talk about Yamamoto Shichihei religion” Hara Shobo 1984
- “Historic City of Jerusalem” Photo of Yasuyuki Zenyoji Kodansha 1984
- “Marshall for businessmen” Kodansha 1988
- “Contraindication Bible Studies” Shinchosha 1992 later paperback
- “Shihei Yamamoto and the Bible’s Journey” edited by Yoshiki Yamamoto Yamamoto Shoten 1997
Other [ edit ]
- “Supercontemporary” Diamond Company, 1977
- “Fantasy Travel” Kodansha, 1981
- “Study of human desire in human group for people with two or more subordinates” Shodensha Non-Book, 1983
- “One lesson: the rise and fall of Judea” Kodansha 1987
- “Human Anthropology“ The Spirit of Capitalism ”, Nikkei 1988
- “Showa Tokyo Monogatari” 2 volumes, Yomiuri Shimbun 1990, later Nikkei Business Human Library
- “The quiet voice” PHP Institute, 1992
- “About life” PHP Institute, 1994 later paperback
- “Religion” PHP Institute, 1995
- “Leader’s Emperor Studies” History Research Ideas Learned from History, PHP Institute 1996
- “Call from Religion” Yamamoto Shoten 2000
- “Japanese History of Shichihei Yamamoto” Business, 2005, New Edition 2015
- “Discovery of Wisdom” Sakurasha, 2014
- “Books you should know in times of chaos, the world, and falsehood” Sakurasha, 2016
Collection of works [ edit ]
- “Yamamoto Shichihei Library” 16 volumes Bungei Shunju, 1997
- “Nanahei Yamamoto Zen Dialogue” 8 volumes Gakken, 1984-1985
Isaiah Bendasan’s book [ edit ]
- “ Japanese and Jewish ” Yamamoto Shoten, 1970 Kadokawa Bunko, later Kadokawa One Theme
- “A Letter to Jews About Japanese Religion” Bunju Shunju, later 1972
- “Nippon no merchant” Bungei Shunju, later 1975
- “Japanese Christians: Their Founders and Modern Intellectuals” Kadokawa Shoten, 1976, later paperback, Kadokawa One Theme
- “Why Japanese and Chinese can’t get along with that country?” Shodensha 2005, then Shodensha Shinsho
- “Can Japaneseism save Japan? Judaism / Christianity and Japanese Mental Structure” Sakurasha, 2013
Co-edited [ edit ]
- Controversy between “Japanese and nuclear power from nuclear weapons to peaceful use of nuclear weapons”: Sakyo Komatsu , Takayoshi Imai , Atsuhiko World Photo Press 1976
- “Islamic Ideas: A Dialogue to Know the Realities of Arab Oil Countries” Kase Hideaki Tokuma Shoten 1979, Shodensha Shinsho 2015
- About “Japanese disease” with Japanese people Shushi Kishida Bungei Haruaki, 1980 Later Bunko, Bunharu Gakuen Library
- “ Sociology of Japaneseism ” Naoki Komuro Dialogue Kodansha, 1981, Business Company, 2016
- “Social Pathology of Japanese” Keiko Konokogi Kodansha 1982 later paperback
- “Natsuhiko / Nanahira’s eighteenth work I am part-time in my life” Natsuhiko Yamamoto Sankei Publishing, 1983 Later Chuko Bunko
- “No evil will die” Natsuhiko Yamamoto Dialogue Kodansha, 1984 later Chuko Bunko
- “Study on Color Immediate Sky” How to read Hanshin ‘s Heart Sutra , Yoshihiko Masuhara Nikkei 1984
- “Imaginary and Real Images of Modern Japan” Interview with Tetsuya Otsuki Doseisha 1984
- “At that time in 2000 AD, Japan is” Kunio Yanagida, Kodansha 1984
- “Utilizing people to move people” Hoshino Senichi Dialogue Kanki Publishing 1989
- “Father and son round-trip letter Tokyo-New York” Yamamoto Yoshiki Nikkei Inc., 1991
- “Given the Chinese culture,” Susumu Nakanishi both written and edited Taishukanshoten 1991
- “What is Ethnicity” Go Muramatsu , Noboru Watanabe Tokuma Shoten 1992
- “Yamamoto family’s Jesus”, Yamamoto Reiko and Yamamoto Yoshiki Yamamoto Shoten, 1996 “Sleeply readable Jesus” Kodansha + alpha library
Translation [ edit ]
- Human History Mikhail Irene Iwasaki Shoten 1954
- History of Civilization Irene Iwasaki Shoten 1954
- Renaissance Irene Iwasaki Shoten 1955
- Body Science From Head to Foot A. Novikov Yamamoto Shoten 1956
- Biological Ecology NJ Beryl Yamamoto Shoten 1956
- Bible as History Wellell Keller Yamamoto Shoten 1958
- Bible life F. Kenyon Yamamoto Shoten 1959
- Bible Archeology G. Ernest Wright Yamamoto Shoten 1964
- Old Testament people F. James Yamamoto Shoten 1967-1968. 4 volumes
- Archeology of the Bible Galya Kornfeld Kodansha 1981
- Read the Bible (Old and New Testaments) Manfred Barthel Translated by Shinichi Ogawa Kodansha 1982, new edition (Monju Selection) 1985
- Japanese warning bell Russell Braddon Diamond Company 1983
- Anatomy of power Logic of “conditioning” John Kenneth Galbraith Nikkei Inc. 1984
- The ultimate leadership taught by King Attila Wes Roberts Diamond 1990
References [ edit ]
- Takeshi Inagaki “ Shinpei Yamamoto”, a person who suppresses anger (PHP, 1997) ISBN 4569553230
- Aida Yuji and Saeki Akira Controversy: “ Nippon Shimanpei and Japanese Culture in Japanese Monotheistic Religion ” (Kosaido Publishing, 1993) ISBN 4331504182
- Naoki Komuro “The Prophecy of Shigehei Yamamoto“ Japanese Studies ”in the Collapse of Japanese Capitalism ” (Kobunsha Kappa Business (New Book), 1992) ISBN 4334012655
- Shuji Takasawa, “ The Viewpoints of Postwar Japan” by Shichihei Yamamoto ( Chikuma Shinsho , 2003) ISBN 4480061193
- Reiko Yamamoto et al. “Shichihei Yamamoto: Fighting with Gun” ( Yamamoto Shoten , Augmented Revised 1999)
- Eiichi Tanizawa “Yamamoto Shichihei ‘s Wisdom” (PHP Research Institute, 2007) ISBN 4569693466
- Akatsuki Higashitani “thought of Yamamoto Nanataira 70 years in Japan teaching and the emperor system ” ( Kodansha Gendaishinsho , 2017)
Footnote [ edit ]
- ^ “Strategy PR”
- ^ Hiroshi Iwai, Writer’s Final, Tomb Encyclopedia (Tokyodo Publishing, 1997) p. 345
- ^ Shichihei Yamamoto “Mr. Bendasan and Shichihei Yamamoto” “Japan for Business” October 1, 1977 (1899) 49-50
- ^ Shichihei Yamamoto “One Publisher’s Theory of Life” “Voice” PHP Institute , March 1992, Special Issue of Yamamoto Shichihei Memorial, 28-30
- ^ From the first sentence of “How to read theory”
- ^ Commentary by Mamoru Moriya from the library version of “How to Read” Gyoko “” (Nikkei Business Manbun Bunko). According to Moriya, the son’s interpretation of this book is more valuable than a scholar who has never experienced war, as it is a reflection of Yamamoto’s experience of passing through the death line many times in Southeast Asia as a former soldier. It is said.
- ^ See “Japanese Sociology” (Kodansha)
- ^ Refer to the commentary in the paper version of “The Philosophy of Diligence” (PHP Bunko), Naoki Komuro, “The Logic of the Collapse of Japanese Capitalism” (Kobunsha), etc.
- ^ Naoki Komuro said, “ Yukio Mishima is revived” (Mainichi Communications), “As a great example of post-war Emperor system research, I have something by him. ” His student here, by Shozo Fujita and Shichihei Yamamoto, seems to refer to the creators of the present god. Komuro’s discussions such as “Emperor Terrible” (Nesco) and “Emperor’s Principles” ( Bungei Shunju ) are influenced by the above books.
- ^ Tatsuhiko “The Fate and Reality of the So-called“ Hundred Slash ”Incident (2)”, “Political Studies,” February 2006 [ required page number ]
- ^ Tatsuhiko “The imagination and realities of the so-called” Hundred Slash “Incident (2)” “Political Studies” February 2006 P96-P97
- ^ a b “Superb Translation” “Wonderful Horse” “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko Edition (Asahi Shimbun, 1986), pp.93-106. ISBN 4-02-260416-6 .
- ^ “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko version p.68.
- ^ “Yamamoto Shichihei’s English translation method” “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko pp.265-283.
- ^ “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko version p.73.
- ^ “Unanimity is valid” “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko pp.63-74.
- ^ English version from the “Japanese and the Jews” of (Richard Gage translation) completely this episode has been cut. Asami, in the English translation, in the original description, many parts that seemed strange, which is not true from the common sense of Americans, were cut without explanation or rewritten without explanation, and this part was also cut He points out that this is an example (“Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko version p.22).
- ^ “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko version p.16.
- ^ “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko version p.23.
- ^ “The story of a non-existent” Jew “” “Fake Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko pp.16-28.
- ^ “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko version p.103.
- ^ “The Bible’s insaneness-or Yamamoto Shichihei’s” Bible Commonsense “” “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko pp.239-264.
- ^ Asami, this description is from the English translation this has been pointed out that it is cut. If it was translated into English without a cut, this part alone would be a trial and a factual investigation would be conducted (“Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko version p.119-120).
- ^ “Unreasonable, ‘Persecution on Japanese by Shinobi” “Nise Jews and Japanese” Asahi Bunko pp.115-123.
- ^ “Yamamoto Shichihei Chie” PHP Institute, 1992 [ page number required ]
- ^ Minoru Harada ” The World of Tonsemo’s False History ” Rakusha [ Page Number Required ]
- ^ “Ugly Koreans” have Korean collaborators, but there are some errors in what Koreans know of course, and most of the content is said to have been written by Hideaki Kase . [ Source ]
Related Items [ edit ]
- Kenichi Kayama
- Shoichi Watanabe
- Japanese studies
- Comparative literature
- Yamamoto Shichihei Award
- Field air
External link [ edit ]
- Yamamoto Shichihei Award PHP Laboratory-Related Sites == [this link didn’t work when I tried it.]